The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration held a public listening session from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST on January 7, 2013, at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC. You can hear and watch the session here.
Below is an agenda of the day’s topics.
- Opening statement by Jack Van Steenburg, FMCSA Chief Safety Officer
- Purpose of listening session
- Introduction of FMCSA representative
- Introduction by Maura Fitzpatrick, Facilitator
- Discussion of ground rules and administrative details
- Pre-scheduled presentations by attendees
- Comments by registrants
- Comments from Webcast audience presented by facilitator
- Continuation of public comments
- Closing remarks by Larry Minor, FMCSA Associate Administrator for Policy